Plan My Trip
With our interactive map and road trip itineraries, planning a vacation is just as much fun as the trip itself. Whether you start with an activity or attraction in mind, or just know the date you want to come, you can begin planning your vacation today! Perhaps you want to visit a specific historic community or one of our famous mountain peaks. Do you want to come in the winter or the summer? Where can you find additional information or someone to talk to about your vacation or getaway? Find it all on our website.
Trip Planning Checklist
▢ Choose your Date: Click here for events and seasonal information.
▢ Select your Location: Click here for the interactive map.
▢ Decide Where to Stay: Click here for lodging options.
▢ Check the Weather: Click here for weather forecast and webcams.
▢ Bring your 10 Essentials for Hiking
▢ Stop in at one of our Visitor Centers to pick up maps and other information.
▢ Print out one of our exciting Road Trip itineraries.
▢ Use the Mile by Mile guide to plan your byway journey.
▢ Check the current traffic and road conditions. View the webcam and daily pass report.
Pick up your Discovery Passport for a fun and informative tour of the White Pass Scenic Byway! Discover points of interest and activities along the byway including lakes and hiking trails, museums and visitor centers. Make the most of your trip by visiting each area and collecting Passport Stamps along the way! Find more information about the Discovery Passport.
- Website: www.DestinationPackwood.com
- 12990 U.S. Highway 12, Packwood, WA
- Phone: (360) 494-2223
- Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day 2014: Mon, Tues, Thurs 9am - 5pm; Fri & Sat 8am - 5pm; Sun 9am - 4pm; Closed Wed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Destination Packwood for additional information regarding Mt. Rainier vacations at White Pass, or in the communities of Packwood and Randle in East Lewis County, including overnight lodging and services.
- Website: www.VisitMorton.com
- 194 Main St., Morton , WA
- Phone: (360) 496-0070
- Open Memorial Day weekend, May 23-26, 2014. Open daily, 11am - 4pm, beginning May 31. Closes at the end of September for the winter.
- Tours of the Historic Morton Depot available
The visitor center offers information from the locals on the best places to fish, hike, enjoy water sports, or discover the myriad of recreation activities near the White Pass Ski Area, Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens.
- Restrooms open 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Picnic shelters and tables on-site
- Ample parking
- Large lawn area
Naches Area Information
- Website: www.uppervalleybb.com